Paystubs and W-2’s
To view your Paystubs or W-2s, please visit https://ipay.adp.com. Associates with an account can view posted statements for a rolling three (3) year period. If you’re unable to access your W2 through iPay, please send your W2 request along with your full name and current address to W2info@ApteaEstate.com
For 401(k) fund information, please call Fidelity at 1-888-503-7526 or visit their website at www.401k.com.
To review benefit coverage options available through the Health Insurance Marketplace (Affordable Care Act Exchange), please call 1-800-318-2596 or visit their website at https://www.healthcare.gov/get-coverage/.
To file a claim through the bankruptcy court to receive the residual of any applicable payments, please go to https://cases.primeclerk.com/aptea/EPOC-Index for instructions on submitting a claim and to obtain a Proof of Claim form. All claims are subject to the bankruptcy payout schedule.
For Unemployment information, including how to file a claim, please visit your state’s Department of Labor website:
- Connecticut – https://www.ctdol.state.ct.us/progsupt/unemplt/M1A/LogInIntro.htm
- Delaware – http://ui.delawareworks.com/
- Maryland – http://www.dllr.state.md.us/employment/unemployment.shtml
- New Jersey – http://lwd.state.nj.us/labor/ui/fileui/file_index.html
- New York – https://applications.labor.ny.gov/IndividualReg/
- Pennsylvania – http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/claimants/20585
Single Employer Pension Plans
The company pension plans have been transitioned to the PBGC and are no longer administered by A&P. The contact information for the PBGC is below:
1-800-400-7242 or (202) 326-4000
PBGC Customer Contact Center hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday - Friday (except Federal holidays)
The website for the PBGC with FAQs, articles, and videos: www.pbgc.gov.